"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

28 November, 2010

*sigh*

WELCOME!

So this weekend was pretty awesome! I mean Thanksgiving, Black Friday shopping, getting a new Wii console, getting a new HP laptop, and having guests over tonight- what a joy! Anyways, I titled this post "*sigh*" because of a couple of things. Since I have removed myself from the Facebook world, I have had a pretty flex schedule. I get to go to bed early now, I get homework done in time, I get to managed to do everything I need to do. I get to enjoy things a bit more. One of the bad things about not having Facebook anymore is talking to people.

I use to stay on around 1am or so, talking to a lot of people, staying up looking at people's statuses and stuff, and now I get to do none of those- which is pretty good I guess. So everyone asked me a couple of days ago why I deleted my account. I told them it's because of the girl that I liked. I mean yes I admit it, I still like Lauren Lehman. I will never be over her. Their is just something that I like that I can't get over about her. It all started on a Friday. It was the beginning of November and it was almost the Marching Band Banquet. I was going to go, but Lauren said "don't try to talk to me cause my parents think that you stalk me to much". So I deleted her from my Facebook and about 15 minutes later I said to myself, well Von why don't you just delete your account, I mean no one really talks to you, plus no one cares, so I did.

Life is hard, life isn't fair, life is harsh, but I pray everyday to the Good Lord, that he will change her mind about me before it is too late. *sigh* the story of my life, I wish things was different between me and her. I can only hope and pray. Hope and pray.

Have A Good Day Everyone!

Quote of the Day:

"Anger is a killing thing: it kills the man who angers, for each rage leaves him less than he had been before - it takes something from him."
- Louis L'Amour

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!