"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

11 January, 2013

Happy Birthday Inay Meling!

MABUHAY!

So, back in December 22nd, 2012, we celebrated my grandmother's 70th birthday! Now my grandmother Meling is my mom's mother. She is the one that resides in Canada with my aunt and her family. She was the one that we visited back in the summer of 2010. (see 2010 posts). Anyways, as you all know, we visited the Philippines this past winter and celebrated Christmas and New Years after a decade!

My grandmother's birthday is actually 18th of December, but since most of her kids are going home to vacation, they have decided that her birthday was going to be set on the 22nd of December. Below you will see pictures from the birthday party. It was big & huge success! I recall it starting at around 11am and ending at about 5pm. That didn't stop the people and other family members from Manila from coming and sharing this special day with her!


The set-up of Grandma's birthday!


Michelle with Uncle Lito and the roasted pig!


Me with my Uncle Nilo (grandpa's brother) helping prepare last minute dishes!


My grandmother with her daughters. (L-to-R- Aunt Gina, Aunt Dorie, Mom, Aunt Ading)


My family with my grandmother!


All of my cousins with my grandmother! (L-to-R- Cedrick, Fatima, Sheila, Michelle, Darren, Nikko, Mac Mac, Manel, Grandma, myself)


Grandma with her kids and grandkids and sons in law!


Of course, I didn't forget to get a picture with both set of my grandparents! (My grandfather & grandmother (dad's parents) and my grandmother)


The special cousins "VIP" table!

As you are all aware, it was a very great celebration with family, friends and neighbors! I thank God for giving us the opportunity to celebrate it and be a part of it!

Have A Graet Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!