"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

19 February, 2013

Busy! Busy! Busy!

MABUHAY!

Let's just put it this way, this will be a busy busy busy week! With all of the events and convocations going on this week, I will need something that would relieve my stress!

Tuesday: Today happened to be the CTE Career Show for the incoming Freshman! So, I volunteered my time for the Agriculture Department and FFA to recruit and talk to some of the incoming Freshman's about next year's classes. What to look forward too, and which AG class they should take- the pro's and con's. We had a good turn out of kids! I was excited to talk about FFA & the AG classes that our school offers! I see future potential for the SA FFA Chapter in the years to come!

Wednesday: The CTE Career Show for the High School Student Body. Since this is the first year that SA has done this, in the gymnasium, this should be an interesting experience for all of us! Random and various colleges along with the Area 18 Vocational Department will be presenting their classes and courses that they offer to next year's students. For the seniors however, I think their is a writing or some activity that they will have to do. After that is over, since it is Lent, there is Mass at 7pm. With religion being at 8pm, figured why not come a little bit early and serve and read at Mass? That is exactly what I will do! It will help me develop my vocation and most of all it will help me with Lent.

Thursday: Well we can just say that it will be just an ordinary day. Musical practice after school and then staying after until 8pm for FFA Leadership Meeting. There are just a couple of things that must be done at leadership since it is about a month away. So I am hoping to get everything done by the end of February and just wrap up a couple of things. Afterwards, I should be helping out with planning the annual end-of-the-year banquet for the parents. This shall be fun!

Friday: Probably the most relaxed day of the week! The only thing going on is the Varsity Boys Basketball Senior Night! Yes- it is there last home game and I think that this year it is against Eastside High School! That should be a win! Good luck to the Starfires!

Saturday: The Second Annual Riley Dance Marathon!



All is invited! It will be held at the cafeteria and Middle School gymnasium from 7pm until 11pm! Hope to see you there!

Sunday: Second Sunday of Lent! Let's see- this year, there are nuns from Steubenville Ohio, who will be speaking at Holy Trinity this year. Now- from previous talks, I have heard that these nuns are great motivational speakers!



Hope to see everyone at Holy Trinity on Sunday!


As you can see, this week will be just busy, busy and busy! Hopefully after the talk on Sunday, I will be able to enjoy the rest of the weekend relaxing and not worrying about homework as much.

Have A Good Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!