"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

27 April, 2010

I'm sick of it!

WELCOME!

so.. the last few days.. i wasn't in the mood to update my blog so i'm about to do it today. anyways today we had a pretty simple laid back day. Had 25 minute classes and then did the ISTEP, which i didn't do that bad. anyways, so after that we watched this movie after lunch from like 1:15- 3:00, it was a Charlie Sheen movie. it was boring! but hey it's better than being in Agriculture.

ok, so i named this my title because, i am tired of all the insult, the name calling, people telling me i'm annoying and can't stand me! I mean i know i am.. it makes up who I am! i try not talking for hours and then people tel me, are you ok? what's wrong.. but all i tell them is nothing you know.. so yeah. I mean last week at the track meet the Turners, Lauren and Olivia, said i was worthless, then Miller told people today that she couldn't stand me and all, and then their is Chelsea, boy, what do i say about her? She just wants to get rid of me. Don't worry ladies the time will come... (hopefully before 2011). The movie we watched today was about committing suicide and all you know, and that got me thinking, who would really care when i die? who would miss me? not even my own parents, i bet you all the money in the world they would be happy! really why did i have to be born? i would rather be dead that be alive, cause:
1. it would be a happier place
2. none of this would happen
3. everything will be back to normal
i have people telling me that they regret meeting me.. trust me.. i even have teachers in the past tell my mom that they don't want to put up with me. But their is only one solution to this problem, don't worry about it and get over it! but i can't do that! i get insulted at least twice every single day! when people talk to me they ask me.. so you have friends you know your all cool and stuff, the truth is.. i have some friends about 10- 15 that's about it, and no i'm not cool, i can't even get a girl to like me.. now that's sad, so yeah.. i don't know what to do.. i think all i have to do is just give up on everything their is, i pray to God that my life will be over soon because i can not take it anymore! also.. i got turned down by the only girl that i like : (.. tragic!, tragic!, TRAGIC! My school life is a living hell for me, i would rather be dead than be alive!

Hope you had a good day!

Quote of the Day:

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted as true were really true,
there would be little hope of advance."
-Orville Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!