"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

04 April, 2010

It just shows that we have good friends : )

WELCOME!

my friends.. welcome! today is Easter Sunday if you didn't know.. yes the Lord has risen today Alleluia! anyways today has been a great day! here is what i did.. woke up at about 6:00 maybe because i was helping my parents cook for the guests.. after that woke up my sisters and we got ready for church! once we got to church the church was decorated so beautiful! and then what else.. i served today it was so awesome!! i went to last night's vigil Mass and it was soo good i mean my goodness i can't even describe how beautiful the ceremony was.. to bad not a lot of people showed up : ( anyways.. it started at 8:35pm and it ended at about 11:15pm or so.. i mean the ceremony was beautiful beyond unexpected!

so today.. was Easter Sunday.. after church we had guests over Kevin and Linda Muhlenkamp, Carlos and Melanie Baytion and that's about it.. but hey we had a great time.. i hid the eggs for the egg hunt and they seemed to enjoyed it! good then.. good! so we ate lunch/ brunch.. we then talked about some things and today i realized that i will go after my dream. i know what i want to be when i grow up.. i want to be a priest! or even maybe a bishop or cardinal.. i mean i would dedicate my self to be with Jesus! anyways this weekend i won't be here because since it will be Divine Mercy Sunday their is adoration from 9pm- 6am and im probably going to stay their from first Mass and then to the second Mass.. it would be awesome!!

then after the party we went to Miss Doris Cheeseman this one lady who is soo nice, my mom visits her like once a week to check on her.. so yeah.. we played Monopoly with her it was so cool. she is one of my moms good friend, then after that we went home because i still had things to do.. and then LuAnne knocked on the door with cake! yes it was chocolate! anyways.. yea.. it was cake.. it was delicious to, then i hung out with my family and enjoyed this tremendous day that Jesus has given me! Thank You God! so yeah.. anyways.. i think that is all im going to say! keep this in mind tho.. Jesus Christ has Risen as according to the Gospel!

Have A Great Day!

Have A Blessed Easter Season!

Verse of the Day:

"Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die."
- John 11:25-26

2 comments:

  1. There is needs to be a like button on here like Facebook has. being I am liking this. So pretend there is a like button and I pressed it. =) Good blog post. Well done! Jesus has risen indeed!

    ReplyDelete

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!