"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

26 August, 2010

Friday Night Football!!!

WELCOME!

Whatta Friday it was! Let's see here, got up ready for school, to make my post shorter, went to my classes, and then went home. When i got home, i only had about less than an hour or so to get ready. When I got outside to water my garden, i saw Kevin walking to my house. The plan was when Kris got to my place we would go and pick up Kevin, but he came to my place. Anywho, after that Kris arrived and we left my place. We walked and talked about some of the weirdest things ever! When we got to school, we went to the Campus Life booth thingy and I ate a bratwurst. Then it was time for me to go to the band room, to rehearse and then Kris and Kevin went in to the field.

When we got to the field i was kinda nervous but amazed by how much people would show up their! So we played the pre game and stuff and then went to the stands. Once we got to the stands, i hung around til the 2nd quarter. Then half- time. During half time we played our songs and stuff and then i left to hang out with Kevin and Kris! Boy, their was a lot of drama from 8th graders! Bout how this girl and this guy like each other, but can't go out. And how this one girl is all jealous, i was like goodness, grow up! Luckily their are no drama in HS.. yet. So after that, I saw the score and it was like 21-14 and im like yes! were winning.

Then the game ended and stuff, did I mention SA lost by like 7 points.. o well close game! Then Kris, Kevin and I were walking to the park. Then we saw these two hot Belmont girls!. They were freaking lesbians-- disgusting you might say but hot! One was about 16 and the other was about 17. We knew they were lesbians cause they were walking around in short shorts, holding hands, and smacking each others butt! We should have told them to kiss! Then when we got across Highway 27, Kris mom picked him up their and Kevin and I walked home. Whatta Friday i tell you! I can't wait til Homecoming!

Have A Great Day!

Have A Good Weekend!

Quote of The Day:

"The lands are lit With all of the autumn blaze of golden-rod, And everywhere the purple asters nod And bend and wave and flit."
- H. Hunt Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!