"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

06 August, 2010

Longest Blog Post Ever!

WELCOME!

So as you all know we (as a family) went to Canada this summer! Here are a couple of pics!



That's my mom, me and my dad at the train going to the concourse at Minneapolis Airport in Minnesota.





That is me with all of my cousins! Some of which i haven't seen in almost 10 years!








This is us with grandma Holgado (mom's mom) who we haven't seen in almost 10 years!








This is one of the views i saw going to Westminster Abbey!









View of Westminster Abbey! Love that place!














View from the side of Westminster Abbey! Good Grief! Don't you just love the view in the background!





















































View on the way home-- i could post more but i was asleep and that's the only pic i could get.





Come back tomorrow and check out part 2 of my "Longest Blog Post Ever!".. my trip to Canada!

Have a Great Day!

to be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!