"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

15 September, 2010

I wish....

WELCOME!

So the past two days i've had a really bad day. The insults, the drama, this and that so I just took the time to sit down thinking about everything.

I wish..

I wasn't born
I didn't have to be here
I could leave
I could change the past
I could do things differently
I was gone
I was dead

Hmmm... if only that's how life works..

Have A Great Day Everyone!

Quote of the Day:

"Even if you walk exactly the same route each time - as with a sonnet - the events along the route cannot be imagined to be the same from day to day, as the poet's health, sight, his anticipations, moods, fears, thoughts cannot be the same."

- A. R. Ammons

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!