"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

19 September, 2010

Realizing.....

WELCOME!

Today has been a very productive, yet tiring day! I went to bed at about 11pm last night and woke up at about 7:45 this morning to get ready for church. As I was getting ready for church i thought about something. I thought about how my life would look like in 15 years. I asked "will I be a priest at my own parish preaching Mass around this time?" or "am I going to be waking up my kids in the morning getting them ready to go to church?" The questions answer are hard to find. We'll just have to wait. Then on the car ride to church i thought why would i even have kids? I mean i'm not going to get married or anything. I can't get a girlfriend now so what made me think that i will ever get a wife?

So when I got to church, said my morning prayers are as I do every Sunday, and waited for the Mass to begin. So during the homily, i thought to myself again, what would happen in 15 years?, then I realized, i want to become a priest. I want to tell people the good news of the Lord. I want to preach the good news of the Lord. I want to be able to be called "Father". Then again I thought ... everyone hates me who would want to listen to me? As i sat their listening to the homily for about 20 minutes i thought hmm.. what will really happen to me? So then it was over and Mass and everything and so i stayed in the church (since Michelle and Fatima had Sunday School) and prayed. Prayed for World Peace, prayed for the end of stem cell research, prayed for the government and everything!

Then when I got home i finally made up my mind. No more checking out girls, no more liking girls- since i can't get any. I simply said to myself "enough is enough". I realized what i will simply do is just look and smile.

Hope you had a great day!

Quote of the Day:

"Never let anyone underestimate your knowledge"

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!