"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

26 May, 2011

Best/Worst Memories!

WELCOME!

So, now that Freshman year is almost over, I figured I take the time to blog about my best and worst memories. Now as I said last year about 8th grade there was no worst memories, but this year, I would have to say it isn't the worst memories- just funny!

The best memories would have to be going to High School. I'm sorry to say it, but I'm happy that I am not in the Middle School anymore. Less drama, better teachers, and more freedom! What else? Oh yeah, I can't forget the teachers! Mrs. Miller, Mr. Horton, Mrs. Sheets, Mr. Roby, Mrs. Cash, Mrs. Walker, Mrs. Buckingham, Miss Lipina, oh all the memories! Can't wait until next yaer to have them! (Well some). One of the best was going to Algebra Class. Algebra Class is probably the most fun class ever! Mrs. Miller is thee weirdest, yet funniest teacher! Oh I'm going to miss her next year!

The worst memories- more like funny memories, happened just the other day. Now we had to take the ECA for Biology and we got our results back. After praying and worrying, the passing score was 509, turns out I got a flipping 508- boy was a I ticked! But instead of me going off on someone about it, I was being a responsible adult and handled it. Since everyone made it a joke, I did too! It turns out to be pretty funny. Yeah- So that's how it turned out. So the Finals today wasn't taht bad at all!

So that is my favorite and my hightlight of the year! 8th Grade Past, now 9th- oh gosh where has time gone? In a blink of an eye we will all be walking down that stage with our diplomas!- Yikes!

Have A Good One!

Thought For Today:

"Sometimes you're the windshield; sometimes you're the bug."
- Mark Knopfler

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!