"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

27 May, 2011

Summer 2011!

WELCOME!

So today, I got some shocking news- I passed the Algebra ECA! Almost a Pass + but not quite! Anyways, so my day went well, took the finals and stuff and pretty much a laid back day. Since school isn't over technically until 3:00pm on Tuesday 31/ June, for us it is the last day.

What do I say? I will miss Mrs. Miller's class next year! I mean all the laughter, the joy, the learning oh yes- she taught us well! Thank You Mrs. Miller! Thank you to all the other teachers too. Mrs. Shane- Math Lab, Mrs. SHeets- English, Mr. Roby- Biology, Mrs. Walker- Computer Apps/Business Foundations, Mrs. Cash- Career Planning, Mr. Horton- World Languages, Mrs. Buckingham- PE, Mr. Schwartz- Art! Yup, without them, my freshman year would not be a success!

So as I finished up the school year, put the khaki pants and the polo in the washer, and put on my shorts and t-shirt on, I thought to myself, summer- already?! And when I got home, I was sort of happy school is over with! Now, on Sunday I get to leave, I will be going home to visit my grandparents and a vacation! Don't worry, i'll take lots of pics!

Have A Great Summer!

Don't Forget the sunscreen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!