"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

22 July, 2012

3 Weeks Left!

MABUHAY!

There are officially three (3) weeks left until this Summer is over. Yet- I have many things to do! Here are the top three (3) things that I am going to do this week/ weekend.

I- Swiss Days/ Swiss Days Parade



Swiss Days is an annual 3 day even that run from Friday morning until Sunday noon. It is filled with food, rides, and music. The community also puts together a play every year and this year's play happens to be "Hansel & Gretel". I think I am going to watch it but I am not for certain yet.

II- Funeral for Nick Taylor





III- 2012 Summer Olympics



It is finally here! The XXX Games of the Olympiad! I enjoy watching the Olympics opening and closing ceremony with my family! I truly do! I specially enjoy watching the lighting of the cauldron! It always fascinates me how the city that his hosting it amazes the world with its spectacular lighting and the illuminating fireworks! Here is a video that I found on Youtube that has the lighting of the cauldron from 1968- 2010! I wonder what the cauldron would be for the 2012 Summer Olympics would be? ... We'll just have to wait and see ...



Have A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!