"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

15 July, 2012

Caution: Busy Week Ahead!

MABUHAY!

This week there are four(4) main things that are going on:

The first one being: The 4H County Fair



The County Fair also known as the 4H Fair is in town, and yes, this year I have to work for a couple of days. I'm really looking forward to it because I get to meet a couple of new people, plus it goes on my community service log sheet.

The second one being: Marching Band Practice



"Band Camp" happens to be this week. Practices are from 7am to 10am every morning. What I don't like about it is that it is a bit later, we could perhaps go from 6-9am or maybe in the afternoon so that the heat doesn't get to us. Also on Tuesday, we are marching at the 4H Parade. The only thing that would suck is that it would be way too hot to march, it is suppose to be 100 degrees out! Hope it cools down a little, but I highly doubt it.

The third one being: E2020 Summer School



Sorry, it is not the best picture on there. Summer school is not what the picture shows. For summer school I am working on Economics so that I don't have to take it this school year. I am 73% done, and only have about 4-6 little mini units/ lessons to take (about an hour left of lecture). I am almost done, I am wanting to get it done by the end of the week, but with the busy hectic schedule, I doubt i'll get to 80%, we will see.

The fourth one being: Vacation Bible School



Yes- I know, it is weird. You're probably wondering, who has VBS in the middle of July. Well we do. See every year Fr. David and the Religious Education teachers set it to a different date. It normally runs for 3-4 days, and this year it takes place on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6:30pm- 8pm (I don't know why it is late, they didn't consult me before setting the time). Well what's good about it is that no other church, I think, is doing VBS because they have done it already. This year's theme is "Martyr's for Christ".

So as you can see, it's going to be a long, hot, week ahead of me. Practice, volunteering, school work, & VBS. I need a break! This whole summer has occupied me so much. With approximately 1 month left until school starts I need to get everything done and just have one whole week to myself doing absolutely nothing, just relaxing- before the school year begins!

Have A Wonderful Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!