"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

23 August, 2012

My AC Best Friend!

MABUHAY!

Yes- I know, I'm a day late! It's because I have had so much homework that I haven't had the time to watch television or get on the internet so I didn't save a post from yesterday, so I am doing it today. Anyways, the past couple of days, I have had about 3 people ask me when I will blog next. I told them that I would this week. They wanted me to blog about them, however- a friend of mine asked before they did. A promise is a promise- I will blog about my AC best friend!



Now- you're probably thinking.. best friend? He doesn't have any friends! Yes- I am aware of that. However, this person is different. My Adam Central (AC) best friend is Deatra Gremaux. It all started in maybe 8th grade or early Freshman year. Kris Patterson, the SA FFA and I went to Steel Farms for a celebration/ get together. At first Kris called me and was like, "I met this girl, you have got to meet her she is hilarious and smart!" and I said to myself.. okay? After weeks of hearing story about Deatra, I decided, oh heck why not! I tried lots of ways to get to know her or even meet her- at first she was like.. "you're a stalker" and my reaction was "wow, what a judge-r, she barely knows me yet she is saying I am a stalker." Everything pretty much went uphill and downhill from there it just depended if I saw her or not.

Then during my Freshman Year, I was more involved in FFA which was good. I got to see Deatra and other the Adams Central FFA members even more and I've even got to meet some of them over the course of my high school years. I remember the first time that I seen her was at the Steel Farms bonfire my Freshman year. I didn't talk to her because my mommy told me not to talk to strangers! Plus I didn't know what to say!

Deatra is involved in so many things! Things such as 4H, FFA, Wrestling Manager, AC FFA Chapter Vice President, Student Council and History Club to name a couple. As of this school year her along with Brooke Kirchhofer (South Adams FFA Chapter President) was sworn in as District VI Treasurer! Which I am in no doubt they will do a splendid job in! Last school year, Deatra and I have gotten to know each other even better. I was there when they voted slate for District VI Officers (I along with Brittany Lotter, AC FFA Member interviewed and voted).

In June, I was privileged to attend the 83rd Annual Indiana State Convention at Purdue University. All of the schools from the state was there. I got to see a couple of friends from the Jay County FFA Chapter & Adams Central FFA Chapter. It was a real blast! On top of that I made a couple of new people and met new friends from our neighboring chapter of Monroe! This past July, as for my Supervised Agriculture Experience I had to work at the Pork Producers when 4H was in town. And guess who shows up working there? My best friend... Deatra! :)

Deatra is a very wonderful person. She has a sense of humor and very smart! She is also very wise and very much involved. For her future plans, I know that she wants to attend Purdue University and major in the agricultural field. With her experience and knowledge she will do a fantastic job at whatever she is destined to be! I am so glad that I met her. To this day she might call me her "stalker" but to me she is my Adams Central Best Friend!

Have A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!