"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

10 February, 2010

Welcome!

Well to start of.. my name is Von Erick.. go to South Adams.. a.k.a- Von Von. I am a Roman Catholic and I go to Trinity Catholic Church in Bryant! I try to follow the church's teaching as much as i can. Let's see what else. I am not from this country so yeah. I was born in the Philippines and raised their til 6 and then i came here and I turned 7. What else should you know I am staying single for life because I can't get girls and also because im going to be a priest when i grow up.

Question and Answers

Q. Why did you come to America?
A. because I wanted to have a better life

Q. Why did you get this blog?
A. because I'm bored and I want to share my life with people around the world.

Q. What do you do for a living?
A. nothing, i am a student in school trying to be successful!

Q. Are you a Conservative or Liberal Catholic?
A. Conservative of course!
So I think that's all you should know about me. Tune in tomorrow for more "exciting" news!

Have A Great Day!

Quote of the Day:

"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life."
-Albert Camus

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!