"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

26 February, 2010

TGIFA!

WELCOME

where do I start off? Umm lemme see here well I went to choir which was pretty col
ol as usual and it was fun!!!! During exploratory clas we went to the high school gymnasium to kick off the end of FFA week it was wehh pretty cool but also kinda boring. Well I didn't get to kiss the pig, Peter did cause he sent a text message to evryone.saying vote foe me to kiss the pig etc. Well it's soo cold outside that I ididnt even go to the student council dance I don't know if it is going to be fun or not the last dance was boring but if I did go and I saw Jade & Marco their I told LAuren that I was going to bring my camera and video tape them and send it to her, but she said that I couldn't because it ws her moms email adress so yeah o and she even told Mary Jo that I asked her out a million times I mean good guacamole I never did besides she likes MArco not me and she isn't allowed to date. So yeH that was my day it was pretty cool I would say. Idont want to go to school MOnday because I have band!

Have A Good Day!!!

Quote of The Day:

"Those who are in sports will be more successful in life than those who are not"
- Brad Buckingham

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!