"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

16 February, 2010

16/ February/ 2010

WELCOME!

Well to start off.. i had a good day in school today. I had choir and we had a sub.. he was cool! i think his name was Mr. Sprunger.. but anyways.. long story short.. i had a good day and then in the end Mr. Provost said something about being Girls Basketball Manager next year to me. I told him i would think about it and i have. I will tell him that i will take his offer. I will put 101% of effort into it, wont let him down! then i went to the Weight Training thing after school, which is usually fun but about 10-12 people only showed up.. small crowd i tell you.. i think it's because their was a wrestling meet and swim meet. anyways... tomorrow i will not be on Facebook for 40 days because of LENT and then i will go to church after school. I might just wear my church clothes so that i don't have to change. well that was my day.. over all it was a GOOD one!

Have A Good Night!


Quote Of The Day:

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me"."
-Erma Bombeck

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!