"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

02 June, 2010

Best and Worst Memories

ok so what i am about to tell you is the best and worst memories in my 8th grade year! Boy i sure will miss it!

Best 8th Grade Memories


hmmm.. best memories.. where do i start? well let me see here.. one of the best memories for my 8th grade year was that i got to meet new people.. especially Lauren, who i thank God so much for giving me an opportunity to meet someone as nice, and attractive as her. My other great memories include Mrs. Dailey's class! i will dearly miss that class! Mr. Buckingham's life lessons-- althought they do get annoying once in a while. Mr. Provost's life lessons! Oh.. you can't forget Choir and Band! great experience! and especially gym class! Also one of the best memories i had this year was having an opportunity to attend this beautiful school building, the staff that laughed at all my jokes through out the year, the people who were their to back me up when i needed them, Mr. Rich and Mrs. Goller for guiding me and helping me be successful- i remember the time that Mr. Rich and Mrs. Goller helped me get my locker open the first day of school because it wouldn't open and when i talked to Mrs. Goller about some issues at school- i thank each and every person who is a part of my life and part of my 8th grade year.. because without you, my 8th grade year would have never been successful! good times! good times!

Worst 8th Grade Memory

now the worst memories.. would probably be.. the time that got lunch detention for going into the cafeteria using the wrong doors! hahaha and probably the time that i slept through Project Lead the Way for one day, for chewing gum in class! and probably getting yeld at by Mr. Horton because i fell asleep in his class! boy those weren't actually worst memories more like memorable hilarious memories! good times! good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!