"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

30 June, 2010

Where Did Time Go!?

WELCOME!

So today is the last day of the 1st half of the semester.. also known as the first 6 months of 2010 has gone by! I mean really, where has time gone? I remember sitting on 31, December, 2009 waiting for 12am and now the year is almost over! Can you believe it? So anyways, today was a pretty great day. Started the day by watching the Inauguration of the new Philippine president Noynoy Aquino, and I think in his 6 years term, he will turn the country to the right direction as he said he will carry his parents legacy, which is a good thing! Anyways, so after that I went to sleep and when I woke up it was time to take my sisters to swimming practice. After that i cleaned the house a little and then for some reason it was time to pick them up again!

Then I got on Facebook and a former teacher Ashley Koons told me this crap and that crap blah blah blah and it got me thinking.. if she hates me, I wonder if everyone else does? So I ended up deleting my Facebook account -- yes this time it is for real. Anyways, after I came home from that cleaned, ate and headed to the pool. At the pool i hung out with Scott, Corey, and Stephen. We had so much fun! At around 4pm when Stephen and his family left, Scott and I decided to leave so we did. While we were walking we stopped by Kelli's place (she is neighbor) and talked for like 5 minutes. Then Scott went home and i went home. When i got home changed shorts, took shower and i mowed the front yard, it looks great now! After that I went inside and took a break. So now the rest of the night i'm probably going to go and chill with family, hang out with them and just have fun!

Hope You Had A Great Day!

Quote Of The Day:

"Today our dreams start to become a reality... It's the end of a leadership that has long been insensitive to the suffering of the people"
- Benigno Aquino III
President of the Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!