"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

03 July, 2010

One Of The Best Days!

WELCOME!

So this is my 98th post.. i mean i haven't really had a blog for 6 months, yet im already on my 98th post, so yeah i feel proud of myself for accomplishing such thing. Anyways, today here is what I did. Since it was First Friday/Saturday i went to the Vigil thing at Saint Sebastian in Ohio, but since mom and dad and Faith and Michelle couldn't go i went. I was excited! I mean honestly 12 hours of no sleep because of Adoration is worth it! I mean no other kid my age would want to stay that long trust me. Anyways, so I got home from the Adoration Vigil at about 8 well it ended at 7 but you know we talked to the priest and all. So after we did that we headed back to the person who was in charge of me (Dr. Carlos and Melanie Baytion). So they fed me breakfast and they took me home.

When I got home I thought it was around 11 or 12 but turns out it was only about 9:30. So yeah we talked for a while and when they left I was tired! I told my mom to wake me up at around 1 or so when it was lunch time.. but no.. i woke up at 5:30! I mean really I wasn't even that tired and I slept that late. So yeah that was pretty much my weekend. It was probably one of the best days of summer.. I am not looking forward for next months First Friday/ Saturday Vigil!

Hope You Had A Great Day!

Quote OF The Day:

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
- Thomas Paine

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!