"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

23 July, 2010

One Word: Life!

WELCOME!

Today I am going to tell you about one of the most important things their is in the world. Life. I mean yes this might be a boring blog but who cares?.. Anyways, i decided to talk about life because today when i was at Indiana Beach i realized.. why did i have to be born?.. was i brought to this world for a purpose or what? Day-by-day, i feel like people are always against me for something i didn't do. They talk behind my back, they talk like i don't have class and i hate when people do that. They act like they are your friend when they are around you, but when you are somewhere else, their nothing but a hater, perpetrator, liar. I honestly don't know what to do anymore. I feel like no one needs me, i have no friends, nothing at all. They use me everyday for something "can you do this", "can you do that".

People tell me i don't exist, that i am foreign and that i live from a far away no where. They say i have no life and that i just need to die- which is true for the most part, but i realized that when i'm gone, my family will be torn apart and that it wouldn't feel right at my residence without me, but in public it would be nothing, seems like nothing ever occurred. My social life is different from others. I don't go hanging out with people. I just stay on the computer talking to people. I obviously have no life. People make mistakes right? No one is perfect right?.. well you know what.. the biggest mistake my mother ever made was give birth to me 14 years ago!

Hope you had a great day!

Highlight of my day:

"your foreign.. you don't exist"
- Colton Steury

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!