"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

06 July, 2010

100th Post!

WELCOME!

So this is my 100th post! Yay! hahahaha. Anyways, today i woke up and i was feeling a little better. Yesterday i went home because I was feeling sick. During Marching Band i almost puked and my head hurts, so i told Margie and Mr. Amstutz that i was going to go home. So they told me that I could. So I called my mom and told her to come pick me up. While i was waiting for my mom i saw Jon Beck walking to school. I asked him where he was going and he said to summer school. And I'm like is it fun and he said heck yeah it's more fun than actual school. See i wouldn't know if it was fun or not because in my life i have never been to summer school. So back to me. Where was I?.. o yeah now when I got home i went directly to bed and I passed out. I remember going to bed from around 9 and when i woke up it was like 12 or so because it was time for me to drink my medicine. Then I went back to bed after that and when i woke up it was about 6pm! so i was like sweet mercy!

Then during supper, I wasn't in the mood to eat, so i didn't i just drank juice and medicine and i was feeling all dizzy still but i manage to log into Facebook for a little while. After Facebook, I went to my room and tried to get some rest but I couldn't since i already slept for about 12 hours! So i finally went to bed at about 12am or so. I was stuck in my room for about an hour or so doing nothing. Well i drew a little and looked at the yearbook. So yeah.. today I am feeling much better, im not dizzy anymore and also no headache! Thank God

Hope You Had A Great Day!

Quote of The Day:

"Grant me the treasure of sublime poverty: permit the distinctive sign of our order to be that it does not possess anything of its own beneath the sun, for the glory of your name, and that it have no other patrimony than begging."
- Francis of Assisi

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!