"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

10 June, 2010

Hope and Dreams swept away.........

I have decided to write this post because i keep getting these comments from people saying that i can' be who i want to be in life. They are probably true for the most part, however, no one can stop me from being successful. But with all the comments and hate i get everyday, yeah i can not be what i want to be when i grow up. People say that i am a waste of their time and that they regret meeting me. Some people (not mentioning any names) say that i should just die in a hole. Their probably right i should. This is the quote that i live by every single day of my life.

"Just remember, the same as a spectacular Vogue magazine, remember that no matter how close you follow the jumps: Continued on page whatever. No matter how careful you are, there's going to be the sense you missed something, the collapsed feeling under your skin that you didn't experience it all. There's that fallen heart feeling that you rushed right through the moments where you should've been paying attention. Well, get used to that feeling. That's how your whole life will feel some day. This is all practice. None of this matters. We're just warming up."
- Chuck Palahniuk

This quote helps me survive my everyday life. Apparently this quote means nothing to me now! I am worthless, useless, and stupid! Everyone hates me. As they would say I am just a "simple" person. Nothing special about me. It's true tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!