"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

19 December, 2010

1 More Week!

WELCOME!

So today marks one more week til Christmas! How exciting! The house is all ready to welcome the Lord! The tree is trimmed, the lights are put up, the manger scene is put up, the garlands are hung, the candles are lit. Yes- it is Christmastime again! This Christmas I wish for nothing more than World Peace. I mean really in the Middle East it is greatly needed. I pray for World Peace everyday, along with a couple more wishes, because it is greatly needed!

So today has been a very relaxful Sunday. Started out the day by going to church. After church we stayed and helped decorated for it. There was about 5 huge trees, 10 wreaths and garlands and many candles. (will post pick on Friday) All that decorationg won't get done today, but that's ok because a lot of people are helping throughout the week so Father Dave doesn't have to do it all by himself.

After that we got home and got ready for lunch. After lunch, we got a lot of house cleaning done. Mom told us that getting the house cleaned is important specially when Christmas is less than a week away after tonight! After cleaning I got to studying. Yes- it is shocking that I studied on a Sunday afternoon, but I did because finals is this week! I got my Biology study crib sheet typed and ready. All I have to do is print it out tomorrow and I'm all good.

So what will tomorrow bring? I don't know but I know that classes are long and that I only have two period each day. But what I know is that I am ready for Wednesday because that is when Christmas break will begin! I am so excited! Excited for the food, for the family getting together, for going to church late at night, for opening presents, and most of all for the coming of Christ!

Have A Good Day!

Quote of the Day:

"I try to give to the poor people for love what the rich could get for money. No, I wouldn't touch a leper for a thousand pounds; yet I willingly cure him for the love of God."
- Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!