"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

06 December, 2010

School Days......

WELCOME!

Today's topic is going to be about school. I haven't talked about school since last year. I was meaning to make this my blog post earlier but I keep getting different ideas. So about school. This year i started my Freshman year which is a good thing. My schedule is pretty easy and flexible.

Period 1- World Languages- I am taking Latin, I chose Latin because it will help me when I am in college.
Period 2- Drawing I- I took this class because some of my friends said I am a really good drawer so hey, why not?
Period 3- Phys. Ed- Gym class isn't that bad this year. I'm in their with some of my friends like Maddie, Enos, Beachey, Ashleigh and Lathan. So far gym this year is going pretty well.
Period 4- Biology I- Well let's see, Mr. Roby isn't sexist like what other students say he is. He's pretty cool, so we'll se how the year turns out.
Period 5- English- Mrs. Sheets I have her again this year. It's not that bad because it's an easy class, I mean we do absolutely nothing. Which isn't a good thing cause they said Miss Monticue gets you ready for Tatman's next year.
Period 6- Career Planning- This class is a graduation requirement so I have to take it. I'm thankful that we don't have Mrs. Clott, cause I heard she was a real grinch!
Period 7- Algebra- Oh Mrs. Miller, the first time i stepped foot in that class I thought she was going to hate me, turns out I was wrong. She is hillarious! I mean really she is, like she told me to stay away from her daughters, she said I should be her Stardust date, o my, I love it! and today we got to eat dirt pudding, which was great!

So yeah those are my classes. Their not that bad, I'm hoping to take AP classes in the near future, so we'll see how that turns out to be!

Have A Great Day!

Quote of the Day:

"Talking much about oneself can also be a means to conceal oneself."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!