"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

26 December, 2010

Maligyang Pasko!

WELCOME

So to start out with todays blog post I just want to say Happy Birthday Jesus! Without you we wouldn't be saved, we wouldn't have heaven, we wouldn't have Christmas, and specially we won't be here right now. Now with that said, I wil list all that I did.

So we started cooking for nucho buena- its a dinner thats usually ate after Midnight Mass around 12 or so. So my mom and I started cooking out lunch time, cause if we started late we wouldn't have time in the end to take a break. We got everything cooked by 7:30pm. It was a lot of work but it paid off.

Then, we were suppose to have nuchobuena around 9pm, but it didn't happen cause we left around 9:30 to be at church by 10 for the Christmas Eve Mass. So at the Mass I was the thurifer (the person who was in charge of the incense) and my sisters were the angel for the pageant. The Mass was very beautiful and hearthwarming, I mean realy the choir sang beautifully, everyone was very attentive and part of it was in Latin!

Then after Mass, we got home around 1am. We then took pics, and ate nucho buena. We had ham, desert, goat, and more desert! Then it was time to open presents! I was pretty psyched! We all got 3 presents each. I got a Polo Ralph Lauren polo shirt from my mom and dad, along with a cell phone- (which i cant text yet cause mom said that she has to wait til the contract ends at summer), a new Polo Ralph Lauren watch. They know I love Ralph Lauren! From Michelle I got a polo and tie - which i have been asking for, and it was purple! From Faith I got an Aeropostle polo. Boy- it was pretty exciting if you ask me!

Then we left cookies and milk for Santa. We went to bed at around 3am and woke up around 10am! When we woke up we immediately went downstairs and checked on our stockings! I got a Kangol Hat from Santa! Thanks Santy Clause :). My sisters got a bunch of cool stuff too. Then we ate lunch aka leftovers from last night, and then we just hung out as a family that whole night.

Then around 5pm we went to Aunt Melanie's house. She isn't really an aunt, but she ist he only filipino around thats close to us, plus we all go to the same church so it's all good. At her house we had noodles, rice, ham and desert! It was good, then we hung out for a couple more minutes and got ready to leave. Once we got home it was about 10pm. We got home, we watched tv and got ready for bed cause we had church the following day. So that was a recap of my day. It was a very very Blessed Christmas filled with joy and laughter!

Have A Blessed Merry Christmas Everyone!

Quote of the Day:

"And of course there's so much music in and around our family. I had a piano during Christmas because it's obviously useful through the season. There are so many people, songwriters, who are around."

- Ashley Judd

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!