"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

06 January, 2011

2010- year filled with memories!

WELCOME!

So, it's been forever since I updated my blog! Ok so this post will be for the the New Year. Anyways, I haven't updated my blog in a couple of days because I haven't had the time to do it. I have been in and out of the house, cleaning, and going to church lately.

2010 was a year full of memories, joy, laughter, and adventures! From Marching Band season to Friday Night Football! From Seattle to Vancouver to Calgary! Oh yes! It was a year well spent!

This 2011 I am ready to make new adventures, and memories! I am ready for Marching Band, my sophmore year in school, and traveling! I am ready to hang out with friends again during the summer, Swiss Days and more Football games! Oh Yeah! What a year I tell you!

This 2011, I am making a resolution (as I do every year). This year my resolution is to lose weight (I lost 10 pounds in 2010 but gained 5 over the Holiday Season) :(, and my other resolution is to pass all my classes with at least a B-.

I wonder what this year will bring? We'll just find out and see :)

Have A Great Day!

Quote of the Day:

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must Man be of learning from experience."

- George Bernard Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!