"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

08 January, 2011

Hooray for Puppy Chow!

WELCOME!

Today has been one of the greatest Saturdays. For once, I went to Saint Sebastian's in Ohio for the First Friday/ Saturday Vigil all-nighter. Now this isn't a typical all- nighter as in you go bowling, and then eat around midnight and do whatever, nope this is different. This all- nighter is an Adoration. After the 9pm Mass, you sit their and talk to Jesus present in the Eucharist. With that said, lets get back to my post.

So, I got home at around 9am. When I got home, no one was awake, everyone was still in bed. So what I did was I got some coffee to drink, and I went outside to plow the driveway. Mom and Dad decided to go to Fort Wayne, so I stayed home with my two sisters. We had a fun day!

They said they wanted some puppy chow, so I made them some. Now- you're thinking, Von cooking? yeah right. I was suprised myself when I made it. We looked up a couple of recipes and it took us about 20 mins to find the right one.

So I did as the instruction told me, and then I made it. I was the first to taste it, and I thought it was good. Then Michelle said it was great and Faith said, not bad for a first time. After doing that, we found a movie on HBO or was it Starz? and we sat their and watched it while eating the chow.

Then, after the movie, I did the laundry, and cleaned. Took down the Christmas Tree, and stuff and had time to take a nap. Since I haven't gotten any sleep for about almost 18 hours, that 2 hour nap really helped! I wanted to go to the game, but I overslept, plus parents wasn't home yet. When Mom and Dad got home, they brought us pizza and then we prayed the Rosary. Day well spent! :)

Have A Great Weekend!


Quote of the Day:

"If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other."

- Mother Teresa of Calcutta

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!