"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

28 January, 2011

So Long Enero!

WELCOME!

So, their has been many happenings in the past week, since I uploaded my blog. For once, I have been stuck at home doing homework, and watching the snow fall and pile up my drive way (which sucks cause I have to plow it every hour or two!!). Now, the bad part about the last couple of days was Wednesday. After Religion CLass, mom and I was heading home, and about half a mile from Trinity the car broke down! It sucked so bad cause it was cold, the gas tank was almost out, and it was dark outside! Who knows, something might have ate me!! THank God iM still alive!

We called dad around 9:15 and told him we broke down, and he said he will be there in abotu 25 minutes, turns out he stopped for gas, and bought stuff at the gas station, so mother and I had to sit their and wait! Semi's after semi's after semi's pass by and if freaked me out! Then when dad got their, took us about an hour or two to fix it and we got back home around 12am. What a good way to spend their Anniversary.

Then yesterday during lunch, i went to get my lunch, and Kevin and Kris told Landon (Lauren's oldest brother) to sit their, so I was ticked! So i eventually got my seat back and we sat and ate. While he was sitting in front of me, Kris told me to tell her brother that his sis and someone in my grade kissed and dated during summer break, and boy was he shocked! I think he told his mom, but i don't know what happened, it's none of my business.

Then during lunch, their was Haley Bell all freaked out and stuff about to fight someone and it didn't happen cause Trent Lehman stepped in! So then during the end of the day after the bell rang and it was time for us to go home, she almost got in a fight with Fallon Lamb some new kid on my grade! Wow, I tell you, Wow!

So after that they said they were going to fight at the park at exactly 4. Kris and I showed up at 3:50 and no one showed up cause Haley backed up cause someone called the cops! Then Kris and I waited for my sister to get back form school and a police officer randomly questions Patterson and me. He asks us what we are doing and stuff and were like nothing, but we were freaking out!! THen when my sis got from teh school, we went straight home! Scared! The cops kept patroling til about 11pm!

What A day i tell you! What a month also! I mean really, this month is a couple of days from being over. So Long Enero! So Long!

Have A Great Weekend!

Quote of the Day:

"Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you're going to live your life."

- Joel Osteen

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!