"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

23 January, 2011

Pro-Life

WELCOME!

Today marked the 38th year of the Roe vs. Wade case in the Supreme Court, legalizing Abortion. As a firm and strong believe of the Catholic Church, I support it's laws and rules. I am 100% AGAINST it! It is just wrong. So today, Catholics and Christians from around the country, gathered at Washington D.C. for the Annual March For Life. I was going to go, but I couldn't because we had school. So instead I recorded all the shows, that had everything to do with it. I noticed today at the news that all press ignored the march and some saying it was "pointless". To me, it's an honor and privilege to be marching and to be sacrificing my day to go against something I am really against.















Let the Pro- Life March for Life begin!

Please Pray for an end to Abortion

Have A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!