"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

14 January, 2011

Skyping with Hannah and Shelby!

WELCOME!

Ok- so yesterday might have been one of the longest weeks ever, even though we didn't have school on Wednesday due to snow. Anyways, today was a pretty good day. I went to my classes, did my homework and school work, actually paid attention to English Class and actually learned something in Algebra.

Once I got home, I was happy because it was the weekend, but I wasn't all excited because Stardust is tonight. I mean Hannah has been getting me to go to Stardust all week last week but i told her no. Not to be mean or anything to the Student Government, but still- spending 7 bucks, plus you have to buy a tie and suit or tuxedo- no thanks.

I don't exactly know why I'm not going, because when I asked my friends all they said was its a waste of money and stuff so yeah. I kinda agree with them. So last night I stayed up until 11:45 skyping with Hannah! She got me to make a skype account just so she could talk to me cause she never talks to me at school anymore because we don't have any classes together. We had some of the weirdest conversations ever!

Shelby joined us earlier around 9, but she was tired and left around 11. I told them i was leaving around 11:15, but Hannah kept telling me "please von 5 more mins". So i stayed and ended up staying til 11:45, and when I woke up in the morning I got up at around 6! No 5:30- Hannah if you're reading this, thanks!

Have A Great Weekend!

Quote of the Day:

"We know what we are, but know not what we may be."

- William Shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!