"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

28 April, 2011

20 Days!

WELCOME!

Yes- there is officially 20 more days left until school is over! I mean really, this year has flew! Freshman year filled with fun, joy, excitement, torcher- eh I guess, and I would have to say this year has been a blast! Anyways, what I have been up to lately? Hmm.. let's see here. Driver's Education is almost over and I got my permit in the mail the other day. I go home in about a month, school is almost out, and it has been raining here like crazy!

This summer, as you all know it I am going home to visit my grandparents. Now this trip will be cut short by 2 weeks because I have Marching Band, some credit advancement classes and stuff. Even though I will only get to bed with my grandparents for about 2 months, I will make sure that they will have fun! I already have my lists of places to go! Oh 20 more day!

Have A Great Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!