"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

16 April, 2011

I've Got To Do Better!

WELCOME!

So today is Saturday the 16th of April, already. My day consisted of waking up for Driver's Ed which wasn't that bad, it actually went by pertyy fast. After Driver's Education, went home and got raedy for picture taking at church. Now there was a picture taking because they need it for the Parish book thing because Holy Trinity turns 150 years old! Yeah I know pretty old historic church!

SO we got out pictures taken and while they were waiting for the pictures to load or whatever I went into the church to watched well helped Father Dave with taking down some of the Lenten stuff and putting up Palm Sunday stuff. After that we left for Ft. Wayne.

We got to Ft. Wayne, paid some bills, did some grocery shopping and then we spent the last 3 hours til the mall closed. Shopping is so boring, I thought it would never end! I mean really, you go to the same store every week or two, and you look at clothes. However- I did get a new pair of church black shoes for Easter. It will match my new suit. So that's pretty much what I did today. Now since Holy Week is this week, you will most likely find me at church everyday. Yep, that's all for now!

Have A Great Weekend!

Quote of the Day:

"Now, in reality, the world have paid too great a compliment to critics, and have imagined them to be men of much greater profundity than they really are."

- Henry Fielding

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!