"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

30 April, 2011

Hooray for Nice Weather!

WELCOME!

Today marked the last day of April, the last day of Driver's Education and hopefully the last day of rain (at least for a couple of days). Now Driver's Education has flew! I mean I was blogging about how I was excited for it to start and now I'm blogging about how would'nt say happy more like fine that it is over with. I can now wake up at normal time which is 5:45!

Ok so the weather- after a week of rain, it is finally good to see that the sun has decided to come out! Neighbors are mowing there yards, trimmming hedges, heck yeah this is Spring weather! After I got home from Driver's Ed today I found out my parents went to Ft. Wayne. Now it was fine with me. Now you know how a normal teen is when there parents are gone they decide to throw a party or whatever. That's not what I did.

I cleaned for two hours, heck got a lot cleaned up! Cleaned toilets, sink, fireplace, dusted, and wiped. Then after that I went outside and started yard work. Since I mowed the yard Friday evening, I didn't have to do that today instead- I got to pull weeds, water plants, put more potting soil on them and manuer. It's a dirty job but I got a lot done. Now i'm sitting out here on our patio set and I brought the laptop with me, glass of ice cold tea and now time to relax!

Enjoy the weather folks!

Have A Great Day!

Quote of The Day:

"The great thing about human language is that it prevents us from sticking to the matter at hand."
- Lewis Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!