"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

02 July, 2013

Summer Adventures .. II

MABUHAY!

Welcome back folks! Thanks for visiting my blog! Now, as I mentioned in "Summer Adventures .. I", I talked about pretty much how my summer's been and how busy I've been. In that previous post, I talked about our adventures to Niagara Falls. At this post, I'll talk about our East Coast visit. Without further due... to Sag Harbor, NY we go!

Now, the East Coast is absolutely amazing! I love the weather, the view, and the old fashioned city. Sag Harbor is located in New York with a population of about 2500 people. There, we got to eat fish and chips for the first time (which was delicious!) and we also got to see the different types of boats and yachts parked there! Here are a couple of picture from our East Coast Trip!




The boats! Very expensive .. but also luxurious!










The Dock House, which is where you would go and check in or pay to park your boat! Pretty neat!



It was kind of cloudy and breezy but the weather was absolutely perfect!







Family pic in front of the windmill. ... I don't know if it works but- it was pretty neat anyways!


Mom and Michelle waiting patiently for lunch


Lunch time!


Our East Coast lunch! Fish, chips, crabs and maybe shrimp? Can't remember- but it was fresh! .. and delicious!




If we stuck around a little longer, we could have attended.. but, since we didn't- hope everything went well! 



Downtown Sag Harbor!



Flying Point, one of the little mini shopping malls there. 





Just chilling by the harbor


Of course, after a day's worth of walking and exploring.. we stopped for some Ice-Cream!




Yup, she's a beauty!


My parents in front of their "future" water home!


Siblings pic!


Uncle Francis, Faith, Me, Michelle


Faith, Aunt Cathy, Michelle and I



"One day, we'll park our boat out there too! One day we will" - dad


For all of you know that knows, I'm a big fond of vineyards and winery! So, as we drove home, we passed by a vineyard. Of course, we couldn't go past it without visiting it! 



Yup, that wine's about $30!



White wine 


Red wine


All sorts of wine.. flavor depends on price.. the expensive it gets the more delicious it is!


Dad and I in front of the vineyard.


The official logo of the Channing Winery industry.


I can officially cross of going to a vineyard on my bucketlist!

We stopped by at a local farmer's market. For all of you that knows me, I LOVE little markets! 


Fresh flowers, tomatoes, vegetables and fruits! Its East Coast heaven!

Here's the inside view of the little market! Very nifty! 

Our East Coast trip was absolutely amazing! It may not be Augusta, Maine or Martha's Vineyard in Cape Cod, Massachusetts, but Sag Habor, NY was absolutely perfect! The weather was specially great! Tune in tomorrow to see the third part of our New York trip! In the mean time, enjoy the weather (even though its been raining all day), stay dry and most of all stay holy! 

Have A Great Day!

1 comment:

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!