"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

28 July, 2013

Wrapping Up Summer!

MABUHAY!

As you all know, Summer 2013 is coming to an end! The past couple of weeks, since the last time I blogged has been hectic! County Fair came around, Swiss Days came afterwards and everything in between just kinda just squeezed in! This past week was also World Youth Day in Brazil, so since I couldn't be there personally, I sent my prayers and I was able to be there spiritually!

So pretty much my weeks consisted of:











Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!