"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

08 October, 2010

Fun- Tastic Weekend!

WELCOME!

So today has been a great day! I woke up and I decided not to go to campus life breakfast today, i might go after marching band is over. Anyways, tonight the highlight of my day was the win against Woodlan. The score was 31-6! Good job boys! So.. tonight was also the last night for the seniors marching band and color guard. I remember when we were in Kokomo on our way back from Purdue, we were all sitting their eating and Ben Heckard was like "you guys are going to have to make this fun next year when were not here" and when he said that I was kinda sad, cause marching band was so much better than what i expected it to be. So back to the game.

At the game after the performance i hung out with Anie, Lauren, Jordan, Rain and a couple more people. I had so much fun! When it was time to go home Anie's mom Kenya gave me a ride home and my sister got a ride with Caroline. So when I got home I was kinda sad that it was the last home game and it was the last time I got to perform with the seniors but then I thought, next year would be so different without them but it's part of life we all have to move on somehow! Oh how I will miss all the seniors!

Have A Great Weekend!

Quote of the Day:


"The only person that can stop you from being successful is yourself"

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!