"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

29 October, 2010

Trick-or-Treat!

WELCOME!

This has probably one of the best Halloween ever! I started the day by waking up not going to school because it was Fall Break, so, what I did was when i woke up is i fixed my bed, ate breakfast, mom got home from work and i was excited for the night. During the day, i cleaned, watch television, took a shower and just chilled. Once 5:30 or so got here, Kris and Lathan came. They sat in my front porch and waited for me to come out. Michelle, Kris, Lathan and I went Trick-or-Treating. We got tons of candy! Then we took Michelle home, and when we decided we were bored, we went to the backyard and had a campfire in the fire pit.

We got warmed a little and we kept the fire running til 10pm. Around that time, we talked about all sorts of stuff. We had thee best and weirdest and most awkward conversation ever! Then Maddie and her sister came and they joined us. We ate chips, pop and all sorts of food. Then Maddie and her sister left, and Kris, Lathan and I chilled in my room for a couple of hours. Around 12 or so we went Teeping, Lathan brought 12 rolls! We saw a lot of cops passing by and Thank the Lord we didn't get caught. Then Kris said, one victim down, 2 more to go. We then went to sleep and woke up around 5. Around 5am we finished Teeping and then my mom got home, we said hi and we were off to McDonalds! Once we got to McDonalds, we got settled in and we all got our food. I only got Sweet iced tea and a mcgriddle since i wasn't hungry much. Then when we sat down to eat this one freaky lady was looking at me blushing! Kris, Lathan and I laughed so much we almost peed ourselves- disgusting as it may sound it was hillarious! Then we ate, talked for about an hour, then we headed back home. When we got home we got another little campfire until 10am, then they left, i cleaned the mess and took a nap! I didn't wake up til 5pm! hahaha! Day well spent!

Have A Great Day!


Quote of the Day:

"The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age."
- Lucille Ball quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!