"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

16 October, 2010

Whattttta' Great Day!

WELCOME!

So pretty much this blog will be about what the title is. Today has probably been one of the best weekends of 2010! So here's a recap of my day. I woke up at around 5:40 got a cup of coffee and started my day. I started my day by going raking outside- crazy as it seems but it's actually fun. I get to see the sun rise! Then mom got back home from work and i greeted her. Then around 8 we called my grandma whose in the Philippines. I got my birthday wishes from them and I was actually pretty psyched!

Then we started our day! I was off for an adventure as my parents said. We first started out by going to the farmer's market at the Mennonite Church- since it was the last one for the year. We bought cake, snacks and pumpkins (again). Then we went back home and I got my presents. I got two new Aeropostle t-shirts, new pairs for tennis shoes, and a bunch of summer clothes! Then we were off to Fort Wayne! Once we got to Fort Wayne, mom went shopping and so i went with her and we got all sorts of great stuff from Sears and all that.

Then it was off to lunch! Mom asked if I liked mexican food and so i said yes. We then tried Carlo's O'Kelly's. Turned out they had amazing food! We ordered the quesadila or however you spell it, and for desert we had empanda cheesecake with ice- cream it was great! Then when dad was paying mom said that she was going to get me a cell phone but said she couldn't now so she will do it for Christmas present so I'm like sweet! I was stuffed when i left. But mom and dad said, the day isn't over yet. So i thought to myself well what else is their to do?? We ended up going to Crazy Pinz!

Oh Crazy Pinz we had so much fun at that place! Although i suck at bowling we ended up having a great time. First we checked in and got seated at like alley number 15, then the manager moved us to 24. Since we only checked in for an hour, the manager gave us an extra hour so my mom was like sweet, keep playing then! So yeah we ended up playing 3 games and one extra. Dad won since he is like a pro at it. Then Michelle came in second so forth. During the 3rd round or game or whatever mom was all sleepy and all so yeah- but she managed to still get 4th. And of course me the birthday kid got 5th! haha very funny- i know.

Then after a fun time at Crazy Pinz, their was even more suprise! We went to Meijers and got our weekly grocery and we went out to eat- again! This time it was at Ralley's Burgerplace. We got burgers and fries and everything. So yeah, but their was still one more suprise- i know it keeps getting better. Mom bought me a birthday cake!

Yes, she bought me a birthday cake from Dairy Queen! (I'll post pictures soon). It was one of those ice- cream cake, she knows i love them! I thought well then i get I get an ice- cream cake 3 years in a row now! I'm so happy. So yeah that was recap of my birthday. It was awesome! Very very fun and memorable! I love my parents and siblings so much! This has truly been an amazing birthday!


Hope you had a great day!

Have A Great Weekend!

Quote of the Day:

"The old believe everything; the middle aged suspect everything: the young know everything."
- Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!