"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

01 October, 2010

Way Too Far...

WELCOME!


So this week for me started out great! Went to church on Sunday of last week, enjoyed a day with family, did homework and stuff and got ready to go to school. So at school, everything was fine as usual you know just enjoying it. Then it was a Tuesday of last week. I hung out with Maddie and Kris at her grandma's and we talked-- no i don't like her like that she's just a friend. So after hanging out with Maddie i got back home and i checked my Facebook. When I got on I saw William's status and I asked him if it was me, he said it wasn't. Then out of no where he started saying this

" *
Vonito Sandoval i'm sorry for whatever i did
Tuesday at 8:59pm · LikeUnlike
*
William Wombacker it wasnt u...it was somebody else...hannah
Tuesday at 9:00pm · LikeUnlike
*
William Wombacker yup
Tuesday at 9:04pm · LikeUnlike
*
Jordan Dyment I love it!
Tuesday at 9:06pm · LikeUnlike
*
William Wombacker like i said mind your damn buisness
Tuesday at 9:08pm · LikeUnlike
*
William Wombacker i figured u would get the message when i posted this to mind your damn buisness but ur a stupid non american peice of shit
Tuesday at 9:10pm · UnlikeLike · 2 peopleLoading...
*
Jordan Dyment Haha, Von, gettin into peoples shit mite get your ass shot in the future, just tryin to help. Lol
Tuesday at 9:11pm · LikeUnlike
*
William Wombacker yes yu ...ur the only non american bastard in this convo so shut up
Tuesday at 9:13pm · UnlikeLike · 1 personLoading...
*
Jordan Dyment Haha, Damn Willie, pullin out the American card! Lol
Tuesday at 9:14pm · LikeUnlike
*
Quinn Dailey dude ur my hero!!!
Tuesday at 9:20pm · LikeUnlike
*
Ashley Nicole will you shouldnt be using those bad words!
Tuesday at 11:30pm · LikeUnlike
*
Vonito Sandoval so i take it you want me to leave America?
Wednesday at 4:11pm · LikeUnlike
*
William Wombacker i dont care...people piss me off...and yes i do want u to cause u dont belong here
Wednesday at 8:12pm · LikeUnlike
*
Vonito Sandoval i know i don't belong here, don't worry i'll pray even harder tonight
Wednesday at 10:14pm · LikeUnlike
*
Jordan Dyment Waste of time
Wednesday at 10:28pm · LikeUnlike

# Write a comment...

After he said that I was just feeling down. I thought for a moment why don't i just leave, i mean i wasn't invited here. So then around 8:30pm i went to bed because i was all depressed. When I got to bed i feel asleep for about 2 hours or so and I woke up around 11. I went to use the bathroom and i went back to bed. I attempted to go back to bed but I just couldn't sleep. I was too busy thinking about what William said I mean really as much as people insulted me that is just a bit too far. So then some good friends of mine (Hannah and Maddie) told me that everything would be ok and for a moment there someone actually cares. So thanks to them I was all happy again, well not really happy but i wasn't as sad as I was. To this point i'm still a bit depressed but i'm feeling a bit better. It's so good to have friends who will always cheer you up!

Have A Great Weekend!

Quote of the Day:


"I think going to college for that one year was probable the best thing I have ever done."
- Carmelo Anthony

2 comments:

  1. Lol. I remember this. William was a cock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know.. I really don't judge people. If William is, then okay, I really don't care. How'd you find my blog?

    ReplyDelete

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!