"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

25 August, 2011

9 Down... 171 To Go!

WELCOME!

So, today as I sit here in the computer updating this, I am also calculating how many more days we have left of the school year. If I am not mistaking, then we have about 171 more days to go! So this school is going well for me! Although the Geometry quiz (kinda didn't do good on it) but o Well, it's fine, there are more tests. Here are my classes for this school year:

Period 1- World History- Minch
Period 2- Chemistry I - Schwartz
Period 3- Earth/ Space - Baer
Period 4- Health - Lehman
Period 5- Honors Eng. - Tatman
Period 6- Algebra II - McClung
Period 7- Geometry - McKean

So as you can see, pretty tight schedule this year! 2 Science and 2 Math classes, plus at Honors English! Oh Boy,- did I mention I have been up all night pretty much everyday trying to do my homework! Wish Me luck!

Have A GReat Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!