"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

08 August, 2011

School Registration... ALREADY!?!

WELCOME!

So.. today was band camp day 1, school registration, and finishing up a couple of house works. At School registration we got our schedules for next year, and I tell you, mines is- all i can says is WoWieegazowiie!! I mean really, 2 Science classes and 2 math classes... hmm.. interesting.

The good thing about this is that when I pass it all I get all the credits, and that means I don't have to take it next year.. Yaya Me!! The worse thing is that I will be up doing homework every night.. Let's pray that I don't fail and that I pass it all. My School year goal is to get all B's and maybe an A.. Maybe..

So that's all I have to say for today.. *sigh* one more week and it is back to reality! One more week.. O well. Summer 2011 was fun! Ready for Summer 2012!


See Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!