"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

29 August, 2011

Too Much Homework!

WELCOME!

So today has been one of those days, where you just don't feel like getting up in the morning and going to school, but you have to because it is part of life! Anyways, I put too much homework because it is true. Not exaggeratting. I mean really, I barely got to do anything after church on Sunday due to the fact that I was doing Mr. Tatman's Speech for English! (Even though he grades Honors English differently)

For Mr. Tatman's Essay/ Speech, whatever it is called, it has to be at least 600 words and no more than 850. Now I kinda exaggerated because that is a lot of words! Then my mom said that I saw more than 600 words in my sleep! I laughed, it was probably true. So I got done with that in less than 2 hours.

Then Mr. McClung assinged a couple of extra pages on our Algebra II books and it drives me nutz! I come home and I find myself sitting there at my desk until 6 doing homework. So my question to you readers is.. is it too much work? and what is too much homework?

Have A Good Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!