"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

27 August, 2011

Did Someone Say Zucchini Bread?

Today has been one of those days when you just sit back and enjoy the summer day! Woke up at 6 this morning and said my morning prayers, and then my mom and I went to Farmers Market at the Mennonite Church! I tell you, we got some fresh produce, cantalopues, tomatoes, onions, and zucchini! Oh and we made zuchini bread, 2 loaves and boy was it delicious!

What else did I do today? I finished homework for Earth and Space, Geometry, Algebra II, Speech for Mr. Tatman so yeah. For lunch my mom treated us to fried chicken (mine was all white meat), corn, green beans and rice! It was delicious and I was stuffed!

After lunch, I cleaned up, did some vaccuming, and some cleaning. After cleaning, I laid in bed and then I fell asleep.. didn't even know it! Well all I have to say is that it is a day well spent, no homework for tomorrow, and it is church day! Amen!


Have A Good Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!