"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

02 September, 2011

Ber Month's!

WELCOME!

As you are all aware, today is 2nd of September. Already! I mean raelly! Christmas is less than 4 months away or something like that! Anyways.. This is a 3- Day Weekend! I am happy about it, because I actually get to do stuff around the house that I haven't done since school started. LIke clean my room, change sheets, etc. Anywho, so I am kinda excited that Christmas is almost here already! Which means that this school year is half way finish!

Something to reflect on this past few months. I got to vacation in the Philippines with my cousins and grandparents and I thank God for that! Also, I got to pass the Algebra ECA with flying colors I thank God for that too. Since we are already at the last 3rd of the year, I told myself that I will make this the best last 4 months of 2011! I mean really, to think about it, 2012 is just right around the corner! It will be here before we all know it!



Have A Good Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!