"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

17 September, 2011

Go Boilers Go!

WELCOME!


Today was that time of year again when we go to Lafayette to Purdue University to participate at Purdue Band Day! Oh I had so much fun with cool people! Here are a couple of pics that I took..





South Adams Starfires! Jam'min to Purdue as they entered Slater Hill!





World's Largest Bass Drum!





The Mascot!!!!!! Go Boilers!!!





Lauren and Sarah having fun as always!!




Some people that know me but not really my friend...





South Adams Starfires after we stopped at Kokomo for supper! (at least some of it)....


I had such a great time with these people today! Our converstations are the best! Oh my. Such great memories today! Should I do this again next year?


Have A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!