"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

15 September, 2011

.... Just A Thought....

WELCOME

So, I have been asked by a couple of people what kind of a Catholic I was. If I was one of those modern ones, or one of the old ones who follows the pre- Vatican II rules. Which is today called Liberal or Conservative. Anyways, I consider myself a very conservative. I follow exactly well try to what the Bible and Church traditions are. I mean liberal and conservatives doesn't just appy to the Roman/ Eastern Churches but also the Protestant Church.




I prefer to attend Mass, at a church that has the old pre- Vatican II architecture, the ambo, the pulpit, the high altar, {the biretta, the zuchetto, the maniple} priest attire, etc..

So if you are a Catholic, out of curiosity, what type of church (by architecture) would you rather go to. Your choice. Your pick. Your decision.

As I said... Just a thought. (by the way, I won't be posting all Catholic stuff on here, i will still post exciting things that happen on a daily basis :)


Have A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!