"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

13 September, 2011

Caution: Busy Weekend Ahead!

WELCOME!

Wow- I can't hardly believe it, but Holy Trinity Catholic Church is turning 150 years old next week! The Mass begins at 10:30 - yes I am serving, and it will be a day full of festivities and fun activities! Don't worry I will post pics after church on Sunday.

So you may be wondering what is going to happen this week well here it is:

Friday- Home Football Game, South Adams vs. Leo (which is a pretty good team!) But, I am confident that after we beat them we will be 5-0! I can't wait, it is going to be one, epic, intense game! I mean the crowds will be chearing like crazy! Oh yeah!!

Saturday- Purdue Band Day! Bus leaves at 5am, and I tell you, waking up at that time of the day would not be a problem for me since I am a morning person. I told Anie that I was going to bring 2 boxes of donuts, and coffee for the ride their. She was pretty excited! I remember going last year, had a blast with Enos, Rain, Lauren, Anie, Shelby, Bree, Shauna and all the other people! It was such a blast!

Sunday- 150th Anniversary of Holy Trinity, pretty excited that I get to serve. Reception afterwards should be exciting and delicious.

I can't hardly wait! It will be an exciting week full of fun! Did I mention that I got a A- on my Algebra II test?? Pretty Excited!

Have A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!