"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

20 November, 2011

3 Day Week + 3 Day Week = YEAH!

WELCOME!

Due to the fact that I was gone last week for the National Catholic Youth Convention down in Indianapolis, and this week ahead of me its only 3 days due to the fact that Thanksgiving break is this week, I mean what could be better than that? Ok.. so this week here are the plans:

Thursday ~ Mass at 8:30 am, then watching the Thanksgiving Day parade on tv, along with decorating the house for Christmas! While I do that, throughout the day, I will help my mother cook the turkey, the mashed potatoes, the collard greens, and the pie! Oh yes, I can't wait until Thanksgiving is here!

Friday ~ Hopefully we get to go "Black Friday" shopping, I mean we went last year at about 5 am, but this year, my mother and I plan to go at 10 pm and to stay til at least 6 am, oh gracious, I am going to need a lot and i mean A LOT of coffee!

Have A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!