"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

09 November, 2011

Halfway Through!

WELCOME!

I can not believe that it is already (almost) half way through the month of November! I also can not believe that the school is about one- fourth compeleted! So many things are happening and boy is my calendar booked already for the months of November and December. Things that are coming up ahead:

11 ~ 11/ November 2011, (11-11-11) which means that English Test, and Chemistry Test are given on that day! Hoorah! (sense the sarcasm!)
12 ~ CYO Chili Supper (I will be serving so come support us!)
17-18/ ~ Catholic Youth Convention in Indianapolis (hope to see alot of youth's there!)
24-25/~ Thanksgiving Day and Thanksgiving Break (probably no shopping this year, who knows?)
27/ ~ First Sunday of Advent, and also the new translation of the Mass comes!

Oh, wow, I am very much already poooped out and ready for Thanksgiving Break, however, I am also raedy for the Catholic Youth Convention, I think that it is going to be a blast seeing nearly 30,000 youths there from all over the nation!

Have A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!